With progress expected in automation and artificial intelligence we require a nationalised industry which can integrate this progress into our infrastructure.
1) Continue to commission studies to identify the practical applications of existing and upcoming technology
2) Ringfence funding dedicated to research, development and application
1) Keynes was right, we shouldn't be working more than 15 hours a week. AI and automation will finally make that a reality.
2) I am a software developer, working in automation of the market system. We are in the business of detroying jobs, with no intention of putting them back.
3) We cannot allow private companies to control technology which, in the coming decades, has the potential to enrich some or enrich all.