By posting content on this site (ideas, comments, etc.) you agree to follow the following community standards. We reserve the right to remove content which contravenes these standards, and ban users who persistently or severely disobey them.
- Do not use personal insults, harass, or use aggressive language against other users
- Do not partake in or defend any form of discrimination or bigotry
- Do not support or condone illegal or violent activity
- No spam, trolling, or backseat moderation
- Do not attack other users for their political or ideological beliefs
- Discussion of moderation should be raised at the address below and not in comment sections
- The rules are guidelines, and breaking the spirit of the rules will be treated as if it is breaking the rules.